Micro Needling with
Derma Roller for Hair Loss
Micro Needling Tips for Hair Loss
and Hair Growth
Micro needling (derma roller) triggers your body’s
wound healing response. Research Studies have
shown that wound healing can stimulate the production of proteins that
are responsible for the
development of new hair follicle. It can stimulate blood circulation and
increase nutrients to your
follicles, resulting in new hair growth.
This can potentially lead to significant improvement for people with
male pattern baldness and
alopecia. Click the link below to read the entire research studies.
Important Micro Needling Derma
Roller Tips for Hair Loss
1. The size of needle chosen will depend on how much hair remains on the
head. This method of
treatment requires shorter needles than when you are using microneedling
for collagen treatments.
2. If hair is sparse, such as in men who have lost their hair and have
shaved the remainder off, use of
0.25mm to 1.0mm rollers are considered the best option.
In the treatment of women with thinning of the hair but the hair on the
remainder of the head is quite
long, use of a dermastamp is preferable to a roller. This will prevent
the hair from becoming caught and
pulled within the roller.
If a roller must be use, wet hair prior to treatment to help it remain
flat and decrease the likelihood of it
becoming entangled in the device. Roll only in one direction as this
will also make it less likely that hair
becomes caught in the roller.
3. Use of a dermastamp takes more time than a roller and it is important
to ensure that you have
covered each section of the head adequately.
4. Apply products such as Minoxidil, Rogaine or Copper Peptide prior to
needling the scalp. Products
such as Rogaine are typically used topically for hair loss as they
inhibit the effects of DHT which has
been directly linked to hair loss. It is best to start out with 2%
Minoxidil before using 5% because the
higher concentration can cause irritation. Copper Peptide is known to
stimulate the development of
new follicles, which lead to hair growth.
5. Those treating hair loss in their own home must understand that hair
restoration is an on-going issue
that will require regular use of any products or treatments for optimal
results. This will also help to
avoid future hair loss and keep hair as thick and full as possible.
Derma Roller Techniques for Hair Growth
1. Massage the hair restoration product
directly onto the scalp to ensure full coverage.
2. Use the dermastamp or microneedle roller beginning at the front of
the head at the hair line and
work your way down the back of the head.
3. Repeat this process from front to back until you have covered all
4. Roll or stamp each area 10-15 times to ensure adequate coverage and
absorption your product.
5. Apply the Hair restoration Spray to the treatment area again. Massage
this gently into the scalp.
Derma Roller for Hair Loss
Research with microneedling were shown to
improve hair loss along with the use of Minoxidil or L-
ascorbic acid. An increased in hair growth as well as thickening of the
hair were also reported.
Although the derma rolling results were shown to be effective, you might
not obtain the same
improvement due to genetic, sex, diet, age and health condition. Also,
several patients were treated by
Micro Needling for Hair Loss
Many successful microneedling research
studies were done with topical treatments. Topical products
such as Minoxidil or Rogaine were commonly used.
Since these products use alcohol as one of their ingredients, and derma
roller treatment causes your
skin to lose moisture, side effects such as irritation, dryness and
itchiness are quite common. Topical
products that don’t contain alcohol are highly recommended. This will
greatly minimize side effects.
Numerous users apply Minoxidil
immediately after a micro needling treatment. You should ONLY apply
Minoxidil after a procedure with 0.25mm needles to boost its
However, you should NEVER apply Minoxidil immediately after a treatment
with longer needles such as
0.5 to 1.5mm.
ZGTS 192-Pin-Titanium Gold micro
needle Derma Roller for Hair loss, acne, scar, cellulite, stretch marks
Why choose The ZGTS Titanium Gold?
* No side effect
* Obvious effect in short time
* Ever best technology for staying young
* Home use, easy conduct
1. Treatment of Hair Loss and Skin care.
2. The 8 disks*24 =192 Micro needles therapy is suitable for kinds of
hair & skin care treatments.
3. Wrinkle removal, acne removal, improve fine lines
4. The narrow focus of the site (acne, wrinkle, scar)
5. Shrink pores
6. Treatment of striate gravid arum
7. Improve wrinkle and fine lines
Available Needle Size for Choose:
* Used Method
~ Cleanse your face thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel
~ Clean the head of The ZGTS Skin care tool
~ Does not force the roller on to your skin, only apply mild pressure.
~ Roll the tool in up-down, left-right and in diagonal motions 4 to 8
times each area.
~ Wash the roller under hot running water and the dip in alcohol after
each use and let air-dry.
~ When the tool is completely dry you can store it in a plastic
container to avoid damage between uses.
~ This product can be used repeatedly but is strictly for personal use.
~ Safe for home use.
1. Do not use on the following skin conditions: contagious skin, active
acne, psoriasis, and infections.
2. It should be stored in the supplier plastic box for maximum hygiene
and safety after use.
3. Keep out of reach of children.